Thursday 15 August 2013

Happy Inception Day, Thought Couture!!

I am highly thankful to everyone who followed, admired, guided, mentored and corrected my efforts with Thought Couture to improvise it further.

Today when whole nation celebrates our 67th Independence Day, I have an exclusive reason to feel elated. Today, my humble beginning with financial analysis on Thought Couture is celebrating its first anniversary. It is its inception day.

Consistently keeping up with writing on business issues on weekly basis was certainly not an easy task. By the grace of God and support of my parents, I could keep my commitment with Thought Couture intact. Writing on 48 issues, ranging from gold, growth, FDI to inflation and rupee, helped me understand economics in better and fruitful manner and also helped me to get into India’s premiere journalism college i.e. Indian Institute of Mass Communication.

I am highly thankful to everyone who followed, admired, guided, mentored and corrected my efforts with Thought Couture to improvise it further. I hope you all keep showering your blessings so that my journey on Thought Couture touches many more milestones.

Happy Inception Day, Thought Couture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment